Tuesday 12 March 2013

Parkas!

I've gone a bit parka mad at the moment and I've been eyeing a few up for a few weeks now.  Most of my coats are black and quite dressy so I've been on the hunt for something a bit more casual but still cosy.  I know we're supposedly coming into Spring but judging by the amount of snow we've had lately I think it will come in handy!

1. New Look £44.99  2. ASOS £85.00  3. Conleys 269euro  4 Amazon  £44.99

I decided to go for the one from New Look seeing as it was reasonably priced and I really wanted a fur trimmed hood, and it was important to me to have toggles at the wait so I can tighten them a wee bit to give me some shape.  I think parkas are quite timeless and go with a lot of different looks so hopefully I'll get lots of wear from this for a long time to come.

Thanks for reading,

Lxx

0 comments:

Search This Blog